Saturday, July 2, 2011

Santi - The Magnet

My Photos by

Artist: Santi
Origin: Sonora, California (USA)
Genre: Post-Hardcore
Album: The Magnet
Release date: 2003
Tracklisting:
01. Graveyard Shift
02. The Hills
03. Taxicab; With A Vengeance 
04. Empty Seat
05. Color Fills the Sky
06. InstraMENTAL!
07. Rust Collecting On A Pipe In Nebraska
08. Goodbye
09. Dear Bruises
10. One Down, Infinity to Go

Format: 256 kbps, mp3
Download: Mediafire
Website: MySpace

Santi was a post-hardcore band from my high school, Sonora Union High. Composed of members of my graduating class, they puzzled most of my peers greatly with their thrashing about and frantic screaming. Although not well known outside the Tuolumne County area, they shared the stage with such acts as As I Lay Dying, Sworn Enemy, Himsa, Atreyu, and With Honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment