Sunday, April 1, 2012

So I moved.

Some of you may have been wondering why the amount of posts here have lessened (although many more probably didn't notice or give a rat's ass). I recently relocated to San Francisco to start a new job, and being that I'm the sole contributor of this blog, it's sadly gone neglected. This is mostly due to the fact that I don't have my own place yet or even own a laptop, and posting / editing with a smartphone is a bitch.

Uninteresting personal bullshit aside, some exciting news from the Dysphoria camp: 

"We would like to proudly present a cover-art of our new LP, "To The Perfect Form of Modern Species," tracking of which we have already finished! Album shall contain 10 tracks of 37-minutes chaos. Cover-art for our long-awaited release was done by Alex from Mayhem Project (St. Petersburg, Russia)."

Looks generic, still stoked though.

No comments:

Post a Comment